Specification: Feed Grade
Enzyme Activity: 10,000 U/g ~ 50,000 U/g
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
or White Granular
Packaging: 25 Kg/Bag
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Catalyses the endohydrolysis of (1→4)-β-D-glucosidic linkages in cellulose, lichenin and cereal β-D-glucans.
1. To effectively hydrolyze the anti-nutritional factors such as cellulose, arabinoxylan, beta-glucan, and pectin in plant feed material through breaking down plant cell walls and reducing viscosity of digesta.
2. To promote the release of nutrients from feedstuff and feed conversion rate.
3. To enhance the secretion of endogenous enzymes and digestion and absorption of nutrients.
4. To improve the immunity and anti-stress performance of animals.
No residue and environmental pollution.
It should be added into feedstuff for swine, poultry, ruminants and other animals.
1. Should be stored in a sealed container at shady, cool, ventilated and dry place, and also avoid light.
2. Seal the internal and external package after use.
3. The recommended storage temperature is 5℃～25℃.