Xylanase is a kind of enzyme which degrades the linear polysaccharide beta-1,4-xylan into xylose, containing endo β-Xylanase, exterior β-Xylanase and xylo-disaccharide glycosidase, thus breaking down , one of the major components of plant.
Xylanase degrades xylan through destroying the covalent crosslink (the replacement region of arabinoxylan residue) of xylan molecule and the linked region composed of hydrogen bond (non-replacement region in main chain).
1. Degrade the soluble non-starch polysaccharide and decrease the viscosity of chyme in gastrointestinal tract.
2. Enhance the activity of endo-digestive enzyme and promote the digestion and ingestion of nutrients.
3. Break the plant cell walls and release the nutrients.
4. Resist against growth of anaerobe and reduce microbial content of intestinal canal.
5. Improve metabolism of animals, reduce formula cost and upgrade product quality.
CRVAB produces the Xylanase by adopting the modified strain of gene engineering and in-depth liquid-fermentation technology, with the stainless-steel fermentation equipments in the whole process.
CRVAB Xylanase has a perfect specialty which is in compliance with physiological characters of digestion of animals. It could pass through the acidic environment of alimentary canal and could be applicable to a wide range of pH value. The enzyme activity will reach the highest degree in an almost neutral environment. It may also promote the intake of nutritional substances in chyme of intestinal tract.
White & Light Yellow
10,000 ～ 400,000 U/g
Light Yellow or White
10,000～ 400,000 U/ml
Uasge and Dosage
Dosage in Formula Feed
The Rest May Be Deduced by Analogy
Granular Xylanase: 25 Kg / Bag
Liquid Xylanase: 25 L / Barrel
Granular: 18 Months
Liquid: 6 Months
1. Keep it in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, and keep from moisture and high-temperature environment.
2. Seal the internal and external package after use.